this guys site has me concerned!!

forlife

This guy appears to have gotten a bad deal. But, it is difficult to say more much than that. I found no mention of the surgeon's name. The surgeon is described as "prominent," but "prominent" does not mean "good." The patient might not have any idea of how to evaluate a surgeon's capability.

This patient also indicated that his supply of donor hair has been exhausted after just $4800.00 worth of surgery. If true, this suggests that he had a very limited donor supply to begin with and that he may not have been the best candidate for surgery. A smaller surgery can cause more loss than gain in some patients.

One of the reasons HTN exists is to help patients find surgeons who can give them excellent results, while avoiding those who do substandard work. This patient's lousy results remind us of what most of us already know: patients who fail to thorougly educate themselves and those who do not choose a surgeon very carefully put themselves at great risk for a bad outcome.

the guy had SEVEN mini and micrograft sessions on his head...it must look and feel like a cobblestone road by now...no wonder nothing grew eventually...the surgeons were probably punching punches in the later sessions...his first session was in 1990....that seems like the Dark Ages right now....

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

Yeah, check out how many transplants he has had. I'm no expert, but that isnt good - going through numerous doctors as well.

His 'extensive research' obviously wasnt extensive enough.

OH MY GOD...

I am worried now..I have also lost alot of hair after my HT and it is still falling , but the amount of fall has reduce now recently . Its about 2.5 months now after HT..I hope my loss was from Shock and things grow back icon_frown.gif

Poor guy in the web site..he would have felt miserable.