Bosley

You know on Sundays I have nothing better to do than read the Boston Globe, watch TV and watch my kids bounce off the walls.

In one of my last posts I referred to the new Bosley infomercial, this time I watched the entire thing. I must say it appears his marketing people must be reading this site, the new one incorporated a lot of the ideas of this forum and others (large sessions, fast recovery time, no pain etc. etc.) I really like this video, well done and as I said before if I had not visited this and other sites I would have signed up already.

The one thing that really stood out is they actually showed the technicians cutting grafts using magnified glasses and blades!! You think with their ad budget they would pay attention to detail and get into the microscope thing, of course if they do not really use them then they cannot show them, false advertising and all!!!!

Just my thoughts.

You know on Sundays I have nothing better to do than read the Boston Globe, watch TV and watch my kids bounce off the walls.

In one of my last posts I referred to the new Bosley infomercial, this time I watched the entire thing. I must say it appears his marketing people must be reading this site, the new one incorporated a lot of the ideas of this forum and others (large sessions, fast recovery time, no pain etc. etc.) I really like this video, well done and as I said before if I had not visited this and other sites I would have signed up already.

The one thing that really stood out is they actually showed the technicians cutting grafts using magnified glasses and blades!! You think with their ad budget they would pay attention to detail and get into the microscope thing, of course if they do not really use them then they cannot show them, false advertising and all!!!!

Just my thoughts.

phone man...

someone posted something about Bosley not using microscopes in all their facilities yet...not sure who mentioned it, but it wouldnt surprise me...scary to think they have different techniques depending on which town youre in ..

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???