My experience with Ahd hair restoration clinic

Hei. This is my first post in this forum.

Hei I had a FUE Hair Transplant procedure  for four days ago (06/04-2021).  The doctor in charge was Dr. Hakan Doğanay (It was supposed to be his technitian who was goin to do the transplan, but he got sick).  Dr. Hakan Doğanay and his wonderfull team did the transplant for the same price.  Lucky me :) 

Everything went as agreed, I mean like the clinic  described the process. Special thanks to Dee, their costumer manager.  

I had 3000, grafts implanted, in two days. I was told that the scalp should not be exposed for more then  1500 implanted grafts in one single session.

So i apreciated this care for their patience.  I felt realy taken care of.

Now i have to see the results, I will post more pictures later on,  you can see how the results and my final review.  

Jaime

20210410_113641.jpg

20210410_113654.jpg

20210410_113647.jpg

20210410_113654.jpg

20210410_113934.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Looks like it's growing in very nicely.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.