Propecia Side Effects

Gerry

I have tried using propecia in preparation for a hair transplant and encountered the sexual side effects listed in the literature. The side effects manifested within two days of starting use of Propecia - I discontinued use after six days - the side effects disappeared after a further two weeks. I am thinking of starting use of Propecia again for a more extended period to see if the side effects resolve themselves after a longer period of time - has anyone any experience of this ?

I have tried using propecia in preparation for a hair transplant and encountered the sexual side effects listed in the literature. The side effects manifested within two days of starting use of Propecia - I discontinued use after six days - the side effects disappeared after a further two weeks. I am thinking of starting use of Propecia again for a more extended period to see if the side effects resolve themselves after a longer period of time - has anyone any experience of this ?

Hi Gerry,

Ive been on it for about 14 months and saw none of the side effects, however I have heard of people having the side effects for the first 2 months or so and then disappearing, thankfully.

It may something thats you just see through, I have found propecia to work quite well at maintaining my current hair so the benefits can be there, Ive not had to deal with the 'no nookie' side so I cant comment on whether you should give it a go or not.

Good Luck Mate

qvarnis