Shedding newly growing transplanted hair

Hi

at 3.5months post op I’m realizing that I shed about 10 hairs from the recipient area daily 
some are very tiny, some are about 1inch long. 

I am aware that transplanted hair are supposed to shed during the first two months and that’s what happened for me, I lost maybe 90% of them but what I’m seeing now is newly growing hair. 

I’ve never read anything like that before so Im wondering if it happened to anyone else here .  
clinic isn’t really helpful, they  said it can happen and I shouldn’t worry but I’m not sure it’s genuine. 
thanks 

2 hours ago, Isamu said:

Hi

at 3.5months post op I’m realizing that I shed about 10 hairs from the recipient area daily 
some are very tiny, some are about 1inch long. 

I am aware that transplanted hair are supposed to shed during the first two months and that’s what happened for me, I lost maybe 90% of them but what I’m seeing now is newly growing hair. 

I’ve never read anything like that before so Im wondering if it happened to anyone else here .  
clinic isn’t really helpful, they  said it can happen and I shouldn’t worry but I’m not sure it’s genuine. 
thanks 

From my understanding is that you can still experience shock loss from weaker follicles up until 5 months, but I could be wrong.  Have you tried medications such as Minoxidil or Finasteride to help strengthen your hair and prevent hair loss?  I was even considering PRP and low level laser therapy to help combat this second wave of shedding, but I haven't seen enough convincing results from any members yet.