Please help with my next transplant decision.

I had a hair transplant about three years ago with Dr Armani. 4000 grafts to the crown and top. Suffice to say I was a little disappointed. I wish I found this forum before I had the procedure.

Now I'm trying to make a decision on my next transplant. I'm looking to have work done on my frontal area. From my research I have narrow my choices to three surgeons- Dr Rahal, Dr Wong and Dr C Simmons. I have heard so much positive reviews about Dr Rahal and Dr Wong but not much about Dr Simmons- positive or negative.

Why consider Dr Simmons you ask.

1) I live in Toronto so its more convenient.

2) I'm intrigued by his "stick and place" technique- makes a lot of sense.

3) Good reputation of Dr. Seiger. I heard that most of Dr Simmons staff use to work for Dr Seiger.

I'm actually leaning towards Dr Simmons but the only reluctance is the lack of reviews on this forum. Especially regarding his recent work. I would appreciate any comments or experiences you can share to help me make my decision.

Thanx in Advance

I had a hair transplant about three years ago with Dr Armani. 4000 grafts to the crown and top. Suffice to say I was a little disappointed. I wish I found this forum before I had the procedure.

Now I'm trying to make a decision on my next transplant. I'm looking to have work done on my frontal area. From my research I have narrow my choices to three surgeons- Dr Rahal, Dr Wong and Dr C Simmons. I have heard so much positive reviews about Dr Rahal and Dr Wong but not much about Dr Simmons- positive or negative.

Why consider Dr Simmons you ask.

1) I live in Toronto so its more convenient.

2) I'm intrigued by his "stick and place" technique- makes a lot of sense.

3) Good reputation of Dr. Seiger. I heard that most of Dr Simmons staff use to work for Dr Seiger.

I'm actually leaning towards Dr Simmons but the only reluctance is the lack of reviews on this forum. Especially regarding his recent work. I would appreciate any comments or experiences you can share to help me make my decision.

Thanx in Advance

First thing everyone will tell you here is do not let location dictate who you choose to do your procedure. Choose the doctor that best suits your needs and goals.

I have not heard much about Dr. Simmons, but have heard and seen tons and tons of positives results from Dr. Wong (and Dr. Hasson) and Dr. Rahal (mine included). Choose a doc that is transparent and honest with their results. As you know, your donor is limited so make sure you make a knowledgeable decision going into your next procedure.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Mr. comb over,

In my opinion, all the doctors you mentioned are doing great work. And though travel shouldn't be the determining factor on the surgeon you select, you are lucky enough to have two quality physicians in your backyard.

Dr. Cam Simmons was recently approved for recommendation and received a number of glowing reviews on his photo albums presented in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Restoration Clinics" forum. He has been prescreened by our community and visited in live surgery by Pat Hennessey. To see highlights of Pat's visit, click "Visit to Dr. Cam Simmons in Toronto".

To see our visits to other leading clinics, click "Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics".

Additionally, Dr. Marla Rosenberg has been producing some nice work and in my opinion, is worth adding to your list of considerations.

I also recommend taking your time to research all physicians you are considering.

Best wishes,

Bill