How can I achieve density with a HT when there are large sections of fine/miniaturized hair?

I have been on/off fin/min over the past few years, but have stuck to it pretty much everyday since 2020. I believe it's helping me hold onto hair that is miniaturizing with some minor regrowth in temples. However, they dont appear to be turning thick.

I went for a consultation back in Dec and was told that an FUT procedure can extract 3k grafts. The proposed plan was to pack the front and the mid scalp with a future operation addressing the crown. The doctor mentioned that he would plant the grafts next to miniaturized hairs just in the miniaturized hairs die out in the future.

My question to members  on this forum:
For surface areas that seem pretty packed in terms of miniaturized hairs taking up space naturally...
1. Is it the right decision to insert more grafts between hairs that are miniaturizing based on my pics below?
2. If so, will it look like diffused hair if i grow out my hair longer?
3. Technically speaking, in the recipient area, what is the likelihood of the doctor removing hairs by accident?

The best analogy I can think of is a parking lot where its packed mostly with old cars, a few new cars around the lot, and some empty spots. And we try to squeeze some new cars from the back into spaces between old cars where there isn't official parking space.

1.png

2.png

3.png.e584190be7efde042bf1e2c60a522930.png4.png.efc200846aab27cc402ec0a7b8b2729e.png5.png.5dd9fe2fa3ffb9f1af96aaec315d683d.png

Edited by cloudyhaze

• cloudyhaze changed the title to How can I achieve density with a HT when there are large sections of fine/miniaturized hair?