Added photos - Hair Transplant with Dr. Charles

Florida Engineer,

Congratulations on your hair transplant with Dr. Charles and thanks for creating a weblog to document your progress.

I expect this will give you a very nice cosmetic improvement and redefine your hairline very nicely.

What are your long term hair restoration goals at this point? Do you intend to try to obtain full coverage over time?

Best wishes and Happy Holidays,

Bill

I really have the intention to go to a second procedure for a full coverage if this first procedure is successful. I am very excited about the whole thing. I don't know why it took me so long to decide to do the HT.....

Anyway....right now, I am really looking forward to go back to work on January 5th, and perhaps with my scalp clean and smooth, so my co-workers don't notice that I did a HT.

Thank you for your support

I can't really wear a hat at work. I have a skin condition that makes my scalp red (even before the surgery). My wife resolved my problem with a make up stuff that covers up the readiness really well. I will probably use the same trick to cover any reminiscence signs of the surgery.

Thanks