NHI San jose

fatusr

I'm a new member and really thankful to the ppl who set this up and ppl who are sharing their experiences/opinions. Can someone share their experience with Dr, Jae pak at NHI. I have found only 1 result from him and would like to see if anyone has recent exp there.

No active member springs to my mind as having had surgery w/ Dr. Pak and sharing their results; however, you can research his personal file on this site, profile, etc., and search for his results and that of the NHI clinic in general, who I know regularly post results.

Regardless, your best bet after doing this is to probably set up a consultation w/ him personally. It'd also be a benefit to consult with at least one other Coalition clinic, IMHO; thorough research is really key, and different clinics share different philosophies and can gameplan a patient differently.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Ya, I mean, the rule of thumb is to *not* set a major limitation on yourself by bringing geography too deep into the mix too soon. It's certainly a factor, and the fact that NHI is both nearby and in the Coalition makes it an obvious choice to consider.

Between travel discounts and the truly life-altering, life-lasting procedure you're considering, it's best to leave geography on the back burner for now, at least as much as you can, IMHO. You can certainly do an online consultation with a Coalition doc in a different region, in addition to your in-person consult with NHI. This is what many members do if I had to surmise -- do several consults with Coalition/reccomended doctors, typically at least one nearby and one far-off to get a range of opinions, and after weighing things they bring geography into the mix if they need a "tiebreaker".

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!