Minoxidil sides?

has anyone experienced dry red eyes with minoxidil. I have been using Xandrox15 for 2 years or so and i have gotten bad burning sensation on face. Not really scalp. Sensitive to sunlight as far as face and skin. Dont have any rosacea or anything. Thought it was hormones. DOnt think its that. Only thing it could be is the xandrox15 that i apply every night before bed. I get bad hot feeling all over during day and i cant adjust to heat very well. LIke my body dried up. Cant tan as well either. How long does this stuff take to get out of system after long use. thanks?

has anyone experienced dry red eyes with minoxidil. I have been using Xandrox15 for 2 years or so and i have gotten bad burning sensation on face. Not really scalp. Sensitive to sunlight as far as face and skin. Dont have any rosacea or anything. Thought it was hormones. DOnt think its that. Only thing it could be is the xandrox15 that i apply every night before bed. I get bad hot feeling all over during day and i cant adjust to heat very well. LIke my body dried up. Cant tan as well either. How long does this stuff take to get out of system after long use. thanks?

Reults12,

Welcome to our community! icon_smile.gif

Do you use spironolactone or any other product from Dr. Lee that may contain Retin-A or some sort of chemical "peel"?

The chemical peel is designed to strip away top layers of tissue and aid in the migration of the vehicle.

I have used 15% minodil, though not from Dr. Lee, and have not experienced photophobia or hyperphoto sensitivity.

I do notice some dryness of my pinna (ear lobe) on the inside, but I do believe that finasteride has as one of the side effects, dryness of skin, so I cannot ascertain with surety that it is minoxidil.

take care...