who here wished they had gotten less grafts placed?

After many readings and research, many folks here that have had HT's had wished they gotten more grafts than their original.

Anyone here wished they had gotten less grafts placed? For example, is there anyone that got ultra-refined HT just 2-4 years ago and had a mega-session and now wished they had not dense-packed? Anyone here run out of donor hair and wished they were placed differently? etc...

If anyone wants to share their experience, or if there is a doctor that wishes to show off some real life examples of using too much donor hair, it would be great to see some.

After many readings and research, many folks here that have had HT's had wished they gotten more grafts than their original.

Anyone here wished they had gotten less grafts placed? For example, is there anyone that got ultra-refined HT just 2-4 years ago and had a mega-session and now wished they had not dense-packed? Anyone here run out of donor hair and wished they were placed differently? etc...

If anyone wants to share their experience, or if there is a doctor that wishes to show off some real life examples of using too much donor hair, it would be great to see some.

Good question

this would need to be someone who had substantial work or who "used up" most of their grafts.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!