how much will it thicken?

In researching HTs last year, I learned that the transplanted hairs continue to mature and thicken up to 12 or even 18 months post-op. I'm at about 6.5 months post-op now. Any idea how much I can expect the existing new hairs to thicken between now and 12/18 months? 100%, 50%, 25% etc. thicker?

In researching HTs last year, I learned that the transplanted hairs continue to mature and thicken up to 12 or even 18 months post-op. I'm at about 6.5 months post-op now. Any idea how much I can expect the existing new hairs to thicken between now and 12/18 months? 100%, 50%, 25% etc. thicker?

Everybody is different. All that I can tell you is that I'm past the one year mark now and my hair is definitely continuing to thicken. I also have a dramatic improvement over what I had at 6 1/2 months. I don't know a way of assigning a percentage, but things really first started to take off for me after 7 1/2 months.

Hi Spex --

I'm planning on writing a long post soon about my growth experience. Hopefully it'll help others to read it. I did visit with Dr. Feller recently and he seemed pleased.

Fusion --

I looked at your blog, and it looks like you're doing very well for the time frame. Much further along than I was in the same amount of time. Continue to grow well...