Propecia without a prescription?....

MrBALDwin

Hello all, first im not being lazy in "not bothering to get a prescripton" but its complicated.

Im in the military and have very few precious time at home (as im mostly at sea..Yeaahh!) lol and ive been trying for 6 months to get a subscription for propecia.

Firstly i am deffiantly thinning out on my crown and my hairline doesnt like my forehead for some reasen. Ive began using regaine (liquid version 5%) and although this is a NIGHTMARE to use...its actually working. I get a few comments of people on how my hair appears thicker. Im probably a Norwood scale 3 and im 22 aswell.

Anyway im going to switch to the rogaine 5% foam because it looks ALOT easier and im trying to get Propecia without a subscription because i dont want my Medical Officer on my ship to know and because ive broken up for 2 weeks easter leave and probably never have time to get it again.

So ive found 2 websites.

This one for the Rogaine Foam (looks legit)

http://www.minoxidil-direct.co.uk/Rogaine_Foam.htm

And this one for the propecia (thinks its fake)

http://www.allaboutpropecia.com/

How can they sell it so CHEAP!!! Look 90 pills x 1 mg for ??28.84. Other websites are selling it for 30 pills for ??30.00. It just doesnt seem right.

Any thoughts?

Or anywhere else i could get it without subscription?

Thanks a million.

God bless u all!

Sailor4uk,

Welcome to our community! icon_smile.gif

Firstly, PLEASE BE CAREFUL when indulging in self-medication. You need to monitor closely your body's reaction to the drug.

The cheapest medications (finasteride) can be found in India where is a largely developed pharmaceutical industry.

I personally use www.unitedpharmacies.com.

take care...

oh. My mistake. Is 1 strip 10 tablets then? If so wow thats cheap!

Have u personally been using these?

If so for how long and obviosuly so they work as their rip off counterparts?

Loads of info pleeease!

Thanks!