first post : my experience with Dr. Cooley

hi everybody, this my first post after many monts looking around. As I said on my blog, English is not my first language and I hope you will forgive all my mistakes. I want to thank all of you, this community has been a priceless source of information for me over the last months. Your debates, opinions and experiences have educated me a lot. I wish i have found this site before my fisrt procedure. Anyways, I got it done on June 18th with Dr. Cooley and he and his team were just dedicated, patient, perfectionist, etc. A completly different experience compared to my fisrt procedure with a local surgeon. Let's hope the final outcome will also be all but the opposite of the first one! I created a Blog and will try to update it on a monhtly basis in order to help others just like all of you did for me. A particular thank to Latinlotus with whom I exchanged private e-mails. Merci for having shared you experience and having asked my questions. Anyways, have a look at my blog. I would be pleased to receive your comments and questions.

hi everybody, this my first post after many monts looking around. As I said on my blog, English is not my first language and I hope you will forgive all my mistakes. I want to thank all of you, this community has been a priceless source of information for me over the last months. Your debates, opinions and experiences have educated me a lot. I wish i have found this site before my fisrt procedure. Anyways, I got it done on June 18th with Dr. Cooley and he and his team were just dedicated, patient, perfectionist, etc. A completly different experience compared to my fisrt procedure with a local surgeon. Let's hope the final outcome will also be all but the opposite of the first one! I created a Blog and will try to update it on a monhtly basis in order to help others just like all of you did for me. A particular thank to Latinlotus with whom I exchanged private e-mails. Merci for having shared you experience and having asked my questions. Anyways, have a look at my blog. I would be pleased to receive your comments and questions.