How many surgeries do each baldness scale requires?

Hello there. 

How many hair transplant surgeries do you think it is necessary for each baldness scale considering the Norwood Hamilton scale?

For me, I think the following

Scale I

Not necessary

Scale II

One

Scale III

One

Scale IV

One or two

Scale V

Two

Scale VI 

Two or three

Scale VII

Two or three

We need to get back to the drawing board. Techniques and equipment have improved dramatically and updated info is required.

Back in 1999 the first line item was 200 grafts. That lasted about 2 years and it quickly changed to 400.  800 grafts now seems to be the norm, (which is about an eyebrow's worth of grafts).

A coupe of years ago I became aware of a brilliant doctor.  Absolutely brilliant, talented who had developed techniques so advanced, density could be achieved in one setting.  2500-3000 grafts to the front.  It's doable. As an industry, however, we have a long way to go.  Most doctors are still under the impression multiple procedures are required, in the same area, to achieve density. And there are other factors involved.

Medical therapy should be mandatory.  We are dealing with limited resources and we need to do all we can to retain what we have.

Lastly, and a point to ponder. We are unique in our own way.  Each consultation is different and truly personalized. Is it truly worth having graft ranges for each classification?