So far so good with Dr. Mejia

trangler

I don't see many reviews of Dr. Mejia in Jupiter on this forum, so I thought I would chime in with my first post.

I don't know who to compare him to, this being my first HT, but I found the experience with him and his staff to be about as good as I could have expected.

I justed started my blog (photos are actually before and after), and it is here:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...pyID=2773&WebID=1096

Did I do the link thing incorrectly? Sorry if so.

Bill

trangler-

Looking good and a good number of grafts. You have begun to enter the doldrums and it will seem like it will last forever. But take my word, it doesn't. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and you will begin to see it in a couple of months. This ugly duckling phase stinks, but when you start seeing some growth, it makes it all worth it!!

Happy Healing and keep us updated.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Trangler,

Having met your doctor in person, i can fully appreciate how well both he and his staff made you feel.I have no doubt that you will be very happy with the final outcome and as Eman rightly points out patience is the order of the day.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians