Ultimate pattern?

Is your hair wet in the pic? Kinda seems that way; you might just very well have very thin hair, which under direct sunlight like this makes an area appear much weaker than it actually is.

On the other hand, if this is an "accurate" representation of your losses, it def seems like that is the pattern, as crown thinness *seems* pretty evident in this one pic. Also, depending on how long you've been on fin/minox -- and how you have reacted to it to date -- combined with how you will *continue* to react to it would be a determining factor, IMO.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

The picture is a completely accurate representation. I forgot to mention that I have 3100 grafts in the frontal half. The remaining native hair in the midscalp and crown is in fact very thin, to my great annoyance, but the emerging thicker horsehoe is exactly as it appears. Oddly, as bad as it looks, if I KNEW that were my final pattern, I would be pretty happy. The sides are fairly high and so forth...

I appreciate your input.

Stimpy

Hmmm...based off of everything you've said -- and what I can see -- I would feel reasonably content, then. You ever try dermmatch and/or nanogen? Even mild dosage could work some magic. My initial reaction was that it looks a bit LondonLadish....the crown pattern, lateral humps, etc....a hazard impression, though, based off of incomplete info, but take it for w/e it's worth.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I tried Topic once and it was a mess. This next photo more clearly shows the horseshoe. This one makes me cringe, but it shows it.

ultimate-4-1.jpg

To save face a little, and show that not all is as bad as it appears above, here is a shot from the front. I am basically completely bald in the front half, minus the 3100 grafts from Dr. Parsley, and also 132 blasted Bosley mini's that still plague me sometimes. This also shows the Jeckyll/Hyde thing, somewhat, because try to reconcile this with the picture immediately above. It doesn't look like the same person, but I assure you it is. You can also see that Dr. Parsley does good work.

ultimate-5.jpg

Regards - Stimpson