Coupled FU's/Dr. Beehner

Upon reading some articles on this site I noticed the following:

Other methods of transplantation group the naturally occurring follicular units into unnatural-appearing aggregations (clumps, tufts, plugs), always resulting in an unnatural tufted visibility of the final product, which requires multiple additional sessions to hide the unnatural appearance. Such restoration procedures include standard round or square plugs and all forms of minigrafts (round, square, triangular, oval slots, linear slits, strip grafts).

I read on Dr. Beehner's site that he performs

and promotes slit minigrafts. I did not have good luck with my minigrafts after 2 touch up procedures.

I am thinking of having them fue out. Can anyone on this site claim there ht looks natural upon close scrutiny with slit minigrafts?

Why is Dr. Beehner recommended if this does not look natural?

Upon reading some articles on this site I noticed the following:

Other methods of transplantation group the naturally occurring follicular units into unnatural-appearing aggregations (clumps, tufts, plugs), always resulting in an unnatural tufted visibility of the final product, which requires multiple additional sessions to hide the unnatural appearance. Such restoration procedures include standard round or square plugs and all forms of minigrafts (round, square, triangular, oval slots, linear slits, strip grafts).

I read on Dr. Beehner's site that he performs

and promotes slit minigrafts. I did not have good luck with my minigrafts after 2 touch up procedures.

I am thinking of having them fue out. Can anyone on this site claim there ht looks natural upon close scrutiny with slit minigrafts?

Why is Dr. Beehner recommended if this does not look natural?