question for experienced toppik users

Can you take a look at the attached pic and let me know what color toppik you think would most closely match my hair color. I would appreciate advice from those who have experience with the product. Also, any suggestions on where to buy and best way to apply would be appreciated.

Thanks

1.thumb.jpg.ada8fb5d2544967ba50312558fd90dfc.jpg

Hey New-

Did you decide what to do about concealing the recipient area?? There are a couple of good threads here for you to review...but again you know how I feel about it.

Let it heal, breathe and the pinkness will go away on its own. I would be afraid of dependency on the concealer.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Hi Eman,

I actually purchased some dermmatch (light brown) but decided not to use at this time and take your advice to heal and breath. I am just walking around with the worst combover in the history of combovers, to hide the red/pink. Thanks for the solid advice.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by new2thissite:

Thanks, again, Eman. Things seem to be improving everyday as you suggested. Yesterday, I met with some people at work that I have not seen since I been back, and I did not get the look, if you know what I mean.

That's good to hear.

However, as a long time Toppik user, I would listen to Eman's advice on this one... It won't really help.

Also, if the pink area doesn't heal fully, you can try an alternative concealing + healing with Hair Max (promotional link removed - read our terms of service you agreed to) which contains Dead Sea salt that can really help you with the pink skin.

Hope this helps and good luck!