Scheduled for 3rd session - question

phl

Hey guys,

I'm scheduled for a third session with Dr Beehner in mid-October. So far all is going well. The last year since my 2nd has been uneventful. I'll post pics when I can. My recent drivers license pic is nothing like my earlier one! I was getting a lot of comments from store clerks comparing my old license to how I look now, like "gee, I guess this is you!"

To me that was good to hear.

I do have something that is flaring up again that is really an annoyance, mainly because it does cause itching, etc - scalp dryness. I seem to be more prone now to this but have recently been using Nioxin (for thickening). I like the Nioxin. Also, Robert, I'm planning to use Nizoral again but frankly last time I used it it seemed to dry out my scalp more. I'm taking MSM, Flax Seed oil and a daily vitamin as well.

Does anyone have a suggestion for something that really works to rid me of those pesky flakes, which wouldn't be too harsh? (no tar shampoos!) I'd like to get my scalp in shape before my surgery, although while using Graftcyte the condition disappears!

Thanks for the help guys.

Hey guys,

I'm scheduled for a third session with Dr Beehner in mid-October. So far all is going well. The last year since my 2nd has been uneventful. I'll post pics when I can. My recent drivers license pic is nothing like my earlier one! I was getting a lot of comments from store clerks comparing my old license to how I look now, like "gee, I guess this is you!"

To me that was good to hear.

I do have something that is flaring up again that is really an annoyance, mainly because it does cause itching, etc - scalp dryness. I seem to be more prone now to this but have recently been using Nioxin (for thickening). I like the Nioxin. Also, Robert, I'm planning to use Nizoral again but frankly last time I used it it seemed to dry out my scalp more. I'm taking MSM, Flax Seed oil and a daily vitamin as well.

Does anyone have a suggestion for something that really works to rid me of those pesky flakes, which wouldn't be too harsh? (no tar shampoos!) I'd like to get my scalp in shape before my surgery, although while using Graftcyte the condition disappears!

Thanks for the help guys.