Recommend Dr. Feller? please help!

Hi,

I am in NYC and can't travel. I hear alot of good

things about Dr. Feller in Great Neck:

http://fellermedical.com/

Just wondering what everyones opinion is.

Has there ever been a bad experience posted about him?

Not that it matters. Its either him or Bosley in NYC...

Hi,

I am in NYC and can't travel. I hear alot of good

things about Dr. Feller in Great Neck:

http://fellermedical.com/

Just wondering what everyones opinion is.

Has there ever been a bad experience posted about him?

Not that it matters. Its either him or Bosley in NYC...

You're a "veteran" member if this forum (joined March 25, 2003) and even considering Bosley?

I've read your previous posts from back in April, and know your first surgery was by Bosley, but still . . . Can you post pics of the results of your first HT? You should be almost 10 months now. The only pics you posted so far were Awesome Results One month!!.

I, too, live in NYC but decided to travel for surgerysee this link. It's a lifelong commitment and it seems one should aim for the best surgeon available for your needs. I'd take geography out of the mix.

In addition to being a patient of Dr. Hasson, I act as the legal counsel for Hasson and Wong.

I think Dr Feller is a decent choice in the NYC area. defenitely a better choice then Bosley in my opinion and i am not his patient.

Some guys is bashing him talking about him on another website about his office space, and his own transplant.

I thought his office was fine, and i thought his transplant was pretty good. I didnt realize it was a transplant until he told me it was, and i am pretty sure his doctor who did it was Dr Seager. i tend to think doctors who have hair loss problems and have had transplants themselves are very good choices.

he has happy patients on the forums, and in the end thats the only thing that matters. if there are happy patients with few if any complaints then they are likely a good choice.

the only negative comment i have is he is quite slow at responding to online inquiries. I remember i submitted an online consultation form/inquiry and it took like 4 months to respond at least. So its best to call if you want to go in for a consultation icon_smile.gif

[This message was edited by baldbozo on December 30, 2003 at 05:40 AM.]

[This message was edited by baldbozo on December 30, 2003 at 05:41 AM.]