Permanent shockloss

I am getting 1800 graphs via fue to restore my hairline in the coming months.It has been suggested to go a little into my existing hairline also.I was wondering what the chances are of loosing the existing hair in the hairline to shockloss permanently after the graphs are planted in that area.

I am getting 1800 graphs via fue to restore my hairline in the coming months.It has been suggested to go a little into my existing hairline also.I was wondering what the chances are of loosing the existing hair in the hairline to shockloss permanently after the graphs are planted in that area.

If you are having a hair transplant in the hairline area and the doctor plans to do some grafting into the hair behind the hairline there is a possibility of having a little shock loss.

Any healthy hairs that fall out due to shock will grow back either just before or at the same time as the transplanted hair. The small percentage of thinning/weak hairs that fall out from shock and do not grow back probably would have fallen out on their own within the next year or two. Some say that the healthier your scalp and hair is before a transplant the less shock and better the results will be. Similar to saying the better shape a women is in before pregnancy the more likely she will return to her pre-pregnancy shape.