Has anyone tried hair4all??

finelyhair

Response to my comment on another forum:

boldoutlaw has posted a message entitled Hair4all - Phil osmond.

The following message was posted on: Sunday July 10, 2016 05:00:53 AM

I couldn't agree more, Osmond is a shyster and not to be trusted. His Utube videos are something else, he comes across as a right idiot/clown lol, I'm sure he is more serious when he parts customers from there money though!! I feel sorry for the guys that buy from him. I would also like to add, being a long time wearer I've seen it all and tried most of the online suppliers, Oh, and forget about ordering direct from China, you WILL be disappointed. If any of Osmonds customers are reading this, there are better suppliers out there and much cheaper! I now buy exclusively from NW Lace and have never been happier.

You can view the message at Hair Loss Help Forums - Hair4all - Phil osmond

Note: If this is a topic subscription, you will not receive any more updates to this topic, until you visit the forums and read the message.

• 2 months later...

ok hair4all hair quality is better then most Uk company's of course...they sell remy european hair...you cant knock someone having a GO!

phil did however let me down without a system after mine was dead after 8 weeks. and having to wait 4 weeks with a mess on my head. i had to look elsewhere.

i am an ex client with video proof.! hair4all hair does fade fast all remy hair does not just hair4all. even when buying european hair the hair would fade in 6 weeks while in the UK in winter same goes for anyone selling remy hair.

its just remy hair. so you end up wetting it throughout the day with leave in conditioner.

i met phil in bristol for my first fitting and his hairline was flapping up in plane site. while he drove me to the salon. when i met him in london for the consultation he of course had his spray bottle.to make it look good. it looked great when wet, most systems do. at the time i had no knowledge..so i went ahead, the company i used before total cover plus aka total utter crap.

the thinnest skin would last 4 to 6 weeks and thats it the hair was not even remy!!!!!!!!!! it was the worst hair texture i have purchased and how in the world can u match a stock system with my sides when its light density anyway..at the time i didnt no anything haha i fell for the trap! I am having a system cut in on friday i will post pictures of my hair system vs hair4alls system

you can see in plane site that i got it looking better.

silicone is used for the shine on the hair systems as it is remy hair from the factory!

also phil is a joker systems have been loking great since the 50's he has not revolutionized anything! haha look at his videos

form 2013. he may of been online since 2003 some of his colour matches he has worn himslef is terrible.

you can have 20 year of experience and still get it wrong what with that?

also 3rd dimentions has errors look at the video in there home page of website you can see black dots on there lace clearly not bleached well.

The hair texture is the same as hair 4all. new roots is betteter then 3rd dimentions even having joe on board before you can see they dont use the same factory.. i use a wig makers in greece whos on youtube not saying names just do your homework. and u use 1 factory in asian of the 9 i have tried

do your self a favor buy your own hair from russian or slovakia get it to match with your own hair without dieying it. get it made by your chosen company or factory.

as goes for hair direct they only sell remy indian and chinease hair so think about it does phil really sell european hair hhmmm??? go ask hair direct!!

launching my own company in a matter of weeks hold on tight we will be selling remy hair and virgin hair and many hair types

ha . i willbe selling remy hair and virgin hair of course the prices will start low but they will be expensive for virgin hair.

Edited by crownhairstudios

new roots uses the finest quality slovakia russian hair they are the best company for your buck..

if you dont want to go find your own hair and factory.

i have found been using the same factory for a year myslef i like it. now i send hair to the factory to create the best hair system humanly possible. many i add i like skin systems as i spearfish all the time in syndey.

i wear a swimming hat to do this as i want the hair to keep it quality video coming soon

Edited by crownhairstudios

this is not in anyway a direct conflict with hair4all it is my honest experience you guys do do great work from time to time. wearing hair goes beynd any video on youtube. and 3rd dimetions you do a great job just get them knots looking better... your cut ins are fab!

12 weeeks is to long to wait for your custom made needs to be 7-8 as standard

• 10 months later...