Dig Pic Question

altair

I cannot afford a dig camera right now. So I bought a disposible camera, took some pics of my head with the old bad HT for the free transplant photo. I got them developed on a disc and loaded them on my computer. However, the pics were very washed out and you really could not see the old HT just my scalp? I took them in my bathroom with bright light. Any suggestions on how to make the pics better so you can see the old HT?

I cannot afford a dig camera right now. So I bought a disposible camera, took some pics of my head with the old bad HT for the free transplant photo. I got them developed on a disc and loaded them on my computer. However, the pics were very washed out and you really could not see the old HT just my scalp? I took them in my bathroom with bright light. Any suggestions on how to make the pics better so you can see the old HT?

If youre going to go get another camera to retake photos, you may want to concentrate and making sure the light is behind the camera and letting someone else take the photos if thats possible. If youre talking about re-touching the photos you have currently, I dont know much about photo software to help you out. My best advise would be to let someone else take them so they can have the best perspective.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog