1700 fuel dr camillo Diaz (elite hair resoration)17/9/2018.. not happy and would like some feedback please

Bavz

IMG-20180918-WA0000.thumb.jpeg.aaf5791ace3a724fa85ed057dd989557.jpegHi,  so I had my FUE hair transplant September last year at the welbeck hospital London.  The surgery was performed by Dr camillo Diaz under elite hair restoration..  

I'm now 10 months post OP and not very happy with the results so far,  I wanted my hairline brought forward more but was advised by the doc that it would look to thin and he would pack out the centre to make it look more dence.. I'm left now with my receding hairline and no density in the middle.. 

The procedure itself was the most painful thing I've ever experienced I think I counted over 12 injections over the 4 hours,  as you can see from the pics looks like freddy kruger performed it..  I feel for the money paid it was a very unprofessional service provided from start to finish... We stopped for a break half way through which I was left alone in the room where my procedure took place eating my food sat next to a pot of blood and follicles(lovely)..  

Day 2 post OP was time to take the bandage off the donor area,  what can I say it was horrendous ,took my misses over an hour it was welded to my head with blood,  removing it was more painful than the dreaded injections..  Overall was the most traumatic experience of my life...  since then I've spoken to a couple of people who have had work done by Diaz and aren't happy either..  20180917_203012.thumb.jpg.54a205162d1b88e22606cbb812cc94fc.jpg

IMG-20180918-WA0005.jpg

20190707_123629.jpg