Help me please , looking for the right Dr. in Asia !

Hello everyone ,

First , I am not an english speaker (i speak Arabic and french) , So i will be as bref as possible and I ask for forgiveness for errors :

I'm looking for the best Skilled/ affordable/ / honnest doctor in asia who can save my life that was completely destroyed by the baldness , i noticed 3 Drs by reading this forum and others : Dr.Mohammad humayun (pakistan) and Dr.Pathomvanich (thailand) !

i think that Dr.mohammad humayun is a very honnest personne (I read all his posts in this forum ), Dr.Path seems to be good especialy when i saw Tom-A results ...!

PS : I'm 23 years old ,i live in Qatar ,and my hair loss is very advanced , so a hiartransplant is the only chance that i have to finaly live my life !

On the contrary, hiartransplant is NOT the only chance that you have to finally live your life !

That is my opinion of course. I can't project my self in your shoes, although, like almost everyone else here I understand your desire, we all do, that is why we are here and not on another site.

You have to do research about cons and pros of HT.

You would have to do that specially because you are young and with advanced hair loss. It is opinion of many, that such combination is NOT good for hair transplant .

Turkey is just as close as Thailand and India to Qatar - why not consult with Transmed. I had my HT translant there 10 weeks ago.

Read my posts if you want more info.

Wanthair, why do you want to restrict your options to doctors in Asia only?

Why not try out the option of having the surgery from a reliable and top notch doctor in North America (USA or Canada)?

You have limited donor hair, and so you want to get your hair transplant done correctly the first time you do it.

Also, Qatar's currency exchange rate has remained quite good compared to the US or Canadian dollars, right?

It might cost you almost the same to have the surgery in the US or Canada, but you are likely to get better results from the surgery. Think about it.

I thank you for reponses !

first , the cost for a HT in USA or Canada is very high compared to Asia , there is good Drs here in Asia that are recommanded on this forum and others , so i think that i can find the right doctor that can offer a very good price/results ratio, we cannot compare 0.8 USD per graft (Dr.humayun) or even 2 USD /graft (Dr.pathomvanich) to 4 or 5 USD ... , there is a hug difference in prices but not the same difference in results ...

thanks

wanthair7,

I'm also Arabian and if you have a problem with English then I'll be glad to help you. I had my HT in Turkey 2 weeks ago and I'm Happy with the results. I agree with Mop and I advice you to at least have a consultation with Transmed in Turkey.

I totally understand your situation because I was in the same situation. Basically, if you dont want to go to US and Canada, then Dr. Kulahci (Turkey), Dr Humayun (Pakistan), and Dr. Devroye (Belguim) would be good options for you. I advice you to consult these Doctors then decide which one is your best option. I cant help it but to be baised towards transmed icon_biggrin.gif in Turkey because i had my HT there. Turkey is not that far from Qatar. It's only 4 hours by plane and with FUT the graft would cost you 2.5 $. Finally, Istanbul is a great city icon_wink.gif

• 5 months later...