30 Day Review of Triumph Hair Fibers

I always try new products, been a product junkie my entire life. Since a teenager when I had amazing hair, you could find every pomade, wax, gel, mousse in my bathroom (thanks mom).

Did the same thing with fibers once I started losing my hair at 21. Tried Toppik first, since it's the biggest name. Like it, but then tried Caboki and Nanogen, which I didn't like as much.

Recently I got an IG ad  - and hit 30 days last week. I wanted to leave a review. As someone with two transplants and history of trying almost everything, I think reviews are SO very important for our community.

PROS:

• Great fibers. Right consistency and stuck to my existing hair really well
  • Got to my door in 2 days. Super fast
  • Worked really good on my hairline. The texture was just right, not too think or fine
  • Seemed to stick better than other fibers. I'm 30+ days and still have a good amount left
  • Price - only $25

CONS:

• Only 5 colors. I had to live with the brown being slightly different but no one noticed. I think we just notice ourselves so much more
  • Only 1 size. I'm ok with this now since I just tried my first order, but in future, would like a bigger size
  • No applicator, sprays, other products yet. They mention that they'll add that, but I wish I could get some of the accessories 

My reco is to try it. It's always worthwhile to gauge it against your existing fiber. Maybe you'll find a better fit.