Candida related to hair loss!

VeniVidiVici

Greetings. I just want to share my experience with hair loss. It might help you.After some internet research I figured out that i have a Candida Fungal and penis infection. So i read that this condition can cause hair loss. So i bought Canesten pills for 3 day treatment, and a clotrimazole cream for topical use on my penis. It's my first day of therapy, but I will post for the results if there are any. This is very rare condition, but I'm quite sure that in my case this is the reason for my hair loss. I've tried minoxidil 2% for 2 monts and a result was - dandruf only. I've also tried with a vitamins and no results yet.

Current regimen

------------------------------

Minoxidil 5% - 2x per day

Ketoconazole 2% - 2x per week

Merz Vitamin pills - 1x per day

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings again. I promised that I will post for any results. Well,thing are much more better now. Before 1 month I was losing about 200 hairs per day. After applying Minoxidil I could see over 50 hairs in my hands, but now there are only 5 to 10. I'm sure that it's not from Minoxidil becouse I use it for 2.5 monts yet.I'm sure it's from this treatment with Canesten and Ketoconazole shampoo. There's no more shedding like a dog. So i recomend to all of you to use Ketoconazole shampoo 2 or 5% becouse it's antigungal and antibacterial shampoo (for bacterial infections on the head-like Candida)and it also removes DHT on the scalp(for Male Pattern Baldness).I'm open for any questions.

Current regimen

Minoxidil 5% - 2x per day

Ketoconazole 2% - 2x per week

Merz Vitamin pills - 1x per day