Question for Pat

Considering the proportions, do you think you might just as well condense the fora (forums)? I can see you wanting to keep the first three as is (questions for surgeons should be separate as should posts by surgeons and clinics). But the latter four, however, might be condensed into the first. Even "transplant experiences" could go into "post your own topics;" Many people seem to post their experiences in the main forum anyhow.

Just a thought, to simplify navigation. Either way, great job setting up, maintaining and monitoring the fora.

In addition to being a patient of Dr. Hasson, I act as the legal counsel for Hasson and Wong.

Considering the proportions, do you think you might just as well condense the fora (forums)? I can see you wanting to keep the first three as is (questions for surgeons should be separate as should posts by surgeons and clinics). But the latter four, however, might be condensed into the first. Even "transplant experiences" could go into "post your own topics;" Many people seem to post their experiences in the main forum anyhow.

Just a thought, to simplify navigation. Either way, great job setting up, maintaining and monitoring the fora.

In addition to being a patient of Dr. Hasson, I act as the legal counsel for Hasson and Wong.