Unlicensed techs

Quite topical at the moment tech involvement  on the forum ,just something came to mind regarding the legal situation in Turkey regarding techs doing the extractions and incisions I do remember Dr Karedanez  saying it  is actually illegal for techs to do anything other than assist a qualified plastic surgeon  or Doctor .

I think in the States in varies form state  to state ,the law ,regarding techs . 

I did a quick Google search on the matter couldn't find anything to clear the matter up ,does anyone have any information on this matter ?

Dr Karedenez by the way as far as I know has adopted the new Turkish model of offering different choices at his clinic ,one  a cheaper price  ,where the techs do everything, and one where you pay more ,and  he does incisions etc ,so maybe the law has changed  in Turkey  or maybe he has decided if you cant beat them join them  .

It would be good to get clarification on the matter, maybe the mods could jump in and clear things up as I would imagine it is a question they quite possibly would have  inquired about before recommending a clinic, for obvious reasons .

Edited by Mick50