Is it true??

Hello All,

I read in some old posts and also at a couple of web sites that HT on top of the head (Above Hair line and below vertex) will result in or atleast has a higher risk of more shock loss?

How about the growth time ?? Does Ht at Top of the head has a different or late growth rate than hair line or vertex ?

In my case I noticed the grafts on my hair line are growing where as i havent seen any growth at all on my top (even just above hair line) . By the way Very few grafts were planted towards my left temple hairline, 'coz i have a li'l bit of decent hairline..but top GONE icon_redface.gif(

Hello All,

I read in some old posts and also at a couple of web sites that HT on top of the head (Above Hair line and below vertex) will result in or atleast has a higher risk of more shock loss?

How about the growth time ?? Does Ht at Top of the head has a different or late growth rate than hair line or vertex ?

In my case I noticed the grafts on my hair line are growing where as i havent seen any growth at all on my top (even just above hair line) . By the way Very few grafts were planted towards my left temple hairline, 'coz i have a li'l bit of decent hairline..but top GONE icon_redface.gif(

HT....i experienced my first growth in the frontal hairline...and now the top is catching up...and the crown is just now starting to fill in....I was informed that this is the case in pretty much everyone...who knows why the crown takes longer,but it eventually gets there..

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

HT -

you know, I just cant tell if there was any shockloss or not, to be perfectly honest...if i had any around the scar,it was very minimal, because it sure didnt show...

in the donor area, since my existing hair was buzzed, then grew back a bit before the new stuff, there may have been some, or none at all..i really couldnt tell you...it all looks good to me now...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???