My Experience With Dr. Bhatti

Dharam2018

I am a 29 year old male from India. I grew up with thick densed hair and never worried about my hair untill the age of 22 but since then it has been a hairloss journey for me but fortunately due to my thick hair I am able to hide my entire scalp but deep within I am loosing my confidence. I have been thinking of hair transplant since 4 years and finally decided to go for FUE technique. All these years I have been doing a critical research on whom should I trust for best results and one clinic that came across as the most positive one was Darling buds at Chandigarh and the man behind the good name is Dr.Tejinder Bhatti. Currently, I have reached grade 2 baldness. Dr. Tenjinder Bhatti is the man who is well renowned in the fueld if hair transplant. A very honest and a humble man with a deep knowledge about this field. I am sure or getting the best results from my hair transplant, just got done with consultation and tomorrow is the procedure. Very excited and looking share my experience with you all. When going for hair transplant please make sure you are going to the best as extraction done by the surgeon himself makes lot of difference. Ready to gain my lost confidence. Attached are the few pics on discussed hairline 

IMG_20180816_121830.jpg

IMG_20180816_121827.jpg

IMG_20180816_121838.jpg

Edited by Dharam2018

Dharam,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant procedure with Dr. Bhatt -  which I believe happened only a day after you posted this.  I did move your post into a new topic because you piggybacked off one of our generic topics showing instructions how to post in this forum category. This way, more people will  read your experience and see your hair transplant photos.   

I encourage you to  post again to share your actual surgical experience and then present monthly updates so we can follow along with your progress.  

Best wishes,

Bill