Seeking a Hair Transplant in Sydney, Australia.

bosco

Hey guys

hope you can help me.

I am a 47 year old male with hair loss & thinning hair & live in Sydney, Australia.

I am seeking about 4000 to 5000 grafts (subject to my donor region) with 2 procedures in the next year or two.

Can you recommend a doctor/clinic either within Australia, Asia or Canada/U.S.A ?

The doctors in Australia do not offer

" high graft " procedures & their reputations are either not very good or unknown. Local doctors including Dr Ray Woods from Sydney, Australia seem to be extremely expensive compared to other doctors worldwide.

I would be prepared to fly overseas for my procedures.

I think my post will be of interest to many H.T candidates outside the U.S.A & Canada.

Cheers

Ray

Sydney, Australia

Hey guys

hope you can help me.

I am a 47 year old male with hair loss & thinning hair & live in Sydney, Australia.

I am seeking about 4000 to 5000 grafts (subject to my donor region) with 2 procedures in the next year or two.

Can you recommend a doctor/clinic either within Australia, Asia or Canada/U.S.A ?

The doctors in Australia do not offer

" high graft " procedures & their reputations are either not very good or unknown. Local doctors including Dr Ray Woods from Sydney, Australia seem to be extremely expensive compared to other doctors worldwide.

I would be prepared to fly overseas for my procedures.

I think my post will be of interest to many H.T candidates outside the U.S.A & Canada.

Cheers

Ray

Sydney, Australia