Hair clinic selection

Hi,

I'm in process of choosing the hair clinic for my FUE hair transplantation...

Can someone help me regarding the choice. After so many search and info collection, I wold prefer the clinic (anywhere in Europe), where:

- the operation is fully performed by the doctor who represents the clinic using manual punch technique, not by assistants

- there is an option for PRP treatment, possible with the clot activator

- extracted grafts are kept in high quality medium (hypothermosol + ATP or more advanced), prior the transplantation in the receiving area

- the doctor not recommend or not oblige me to use finasteride after the surgery

- I can get some guarantee for the success of the intervention-realising note, and pay with the card or bank transfer, not cash in the hand of the doctor, without any document

- the price range is between 2 - 3€/graft for 2000 - 2500 grafts session

- I don't have to wait half year or more for the available date

It would be the my first HT, I have very good potential of the donor area.

Thanks

Hi guys, no one to help me with this...

Ok, I know I am demanding, but I will try to explain.

This would be my first HT, after many years of indecision. I plan to have max 2500-3000 grafts session (for my hairline and frontal part cc 100cm2), as I was sincerely and professionally advised few times, regarding the good healing process and max survival of the transplant.

HQ PRP treatment has proven efficiency in the healing process and neo vascularisation, so I would prefer it as a part of the intervention.

Harvested graft storage conditions and dissection is crucial for the success of the intervention, less shock of the grafts and successful regrow.

If the doctor doesn't do the implementation, he will make the cuts on whole receiving area for the transplants, immediately. In that case its going to be much deeper (in purpose not to be sticky), and less personalised, regarding the implanted grafts position and number. This will also cause, longer healing process, more stress for the grafts and poorer outcome.

I don't understand how some doctors recommend finasterid therapy for the successful HT. Transplanted grafts should be DHT insensitive, right?

All the info I have are from few HT books for surgeons, I have read.

Anyone could give me info where I come find the affordable clinic which has quality treatment?