How can scalp laxity/mobility be improved?

I am trying to figure out a way to improve the mobility/laxity of my scalp. (Btw, what in the world is scalp mobility/scalp laxity?)

After having three surgeries performed, I need to go back for another one, but unfortunately - I was told by a Coalition Doctor that my scalp isn't loose enough to get a significant number of grafts.

Is there any medication/vitamin that I can take to loosen my scalp?

Do scalp exercises work?

Any advice on what to do if donor area is insufficient? I need close to 3k+ grafts, but according to the Doc, he can only pull out 1300 grafts (roughly) He claims that if he tries to cut a strip large enough to extract 2500 grafts, he might not be able to close my scalp. Does that really happen?

Advice from senior members would be appreciated. I'm just SO fed up and don't know what the F to do anymore.

Thanks! (in advance)

I am trying to figure out a way to improve the mobility/laxity of my scalp. (Btw, what in the world is scalp mobility/scalp laxity?)

After having three surgeries performed, I need to go back for another one, but unfortunately - I was told by a Coalition Doctor that my scalp isn't loose enough to get a significant number of grafts.

Is there any medication/vitamin that I can take to loosen my scalp?

Do scalp exercises work?

Any advice on what to do if donor area is insufficient? I need close to 3k+ grafts, but according to the Doc, he can only pull out 1300 grafts (roughly) He claims that if he tries to cut a strip large enough to extract 2500 grafts, he might not be able to close my scalp. Does that really happen?

Advice from senior members would be appreciated. I'm just SO fed up and don't know what the F to do anymore.

Thanks! (in advance)

Some docs are able to get more than others as some coalition docs are more conservative than others (not a bad thing) in terms as the amount of grafts they are able and willing to do for you. Get additional consults with other docs and see what they have to say.

And yes, scalp exercises will help!!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...