SMP into crown

It depends on how much hair you have. It would help if you would post photos.

Here are several photos of crown work. The first set shows a before and immediately after. The second photo shows an inlay of my replicated follicles superimposed on top of the before photo. The third photo is a macro closeup comparing my replicated follicles in the crown and rear to the client's natural hair follicles.

The last photo is of FUE-FUT repair immediatey after.

westonsystemfolliclereplication.thumb.jpg.a5ddb9ea25f7533b96219993b26c45cb.jpg

westonsysteminlay.thumb.JPG.b38248adf8e6d265515798fb85976e16.JPG

westonsystemreplicatedfollicles.thumb.jpg.cc5a1390bf15ab7da7db5f641794f9d8.jpg

weston-system-fue-fut-repair.thumb.jpg.f214c5c407dae2cde8969482b9bb2e6d.jpg

I am the owner of the M. Weston Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Centers and developer of the world’s only patented scalp micropigmentation, The Weston System. My system is a one-session only lifetime application.

Nice work, Mark!

Yes, it will depend on how much hair you have in the area. If there is still a sufficient amount that the SMP isn't very visible, then the SMP will act like a concealer. If the area is very bald, then it will look like you have shaved hair within the longer hair, which will appear unusual.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Yes, that is right. If there is a blatant bald spot, then the hair must be keep buzzed (not blade shaven) to match my replication and blend in. (Avoiding the combover look.) If there is enough hair and just density is being added, then the client can grow their hair longer. I have to make each client's determination based on their case. I have only had two men in 3500 procedures that I have done grow their hair back out. They love it so much they end up keeping their hair "tight."

I am the owner of the M. Weston Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Centers and developer of the world’s only patented scalp micropigmentation, The Weston System. My system is a one-session only lifetime application.