Hairline Restoration With Scalp Micropigmentation

Much of the problem in this industry is that so many companies are training. Many of these "artists" have taken an inexpensive on-line course and then just cut loose being promised riches. One must have some experience and knowledge of general tattooing or micropigmentation first. Not everyone can do this.

I NEVER create a hairline that is unnatural; I only recreate the lost original and natural hairline that the client was born with. If they are older, I create the same original hairline but with a natural recede. Creating an entirely different hairline ends in eventual disaster. Most practitioners have not been in business long enough to see the long-term results of their early work. When pigment is placed into skin other than in the scalp skin(forehead, for instance), the pigment cures differently and the client ends up with an off-color stripe around the front of their head. I have been in this industry since early 2009 and have seen companies come and go and their blatant mistakes. My patented method is a one-session permanent application so there is no fading in a few months or years. I am very specific with my clients' hairlines and advise them accordingly.

Many also use the wax surgical pencil to mark out hairlines. It is not possible to create a soft natural hairline while following the thick edge of this heavy line. That results in the cookie-cutter edge that is so common.

scalp-micropigmentation-african-american.thumb.jpg.75fb4fbc20a82d871f8d13c3c71f6789.jpg

micropigmentation-hair-tattoo.thumb.jpg.8db04f7641262eb41e64577fe89f1213.jpg

hispanic-scalp-micropigmentation.thumb.jpg.a048de97ef83ddae92927a66cb18a7d1.jpg

Edited by David - Moderator

I am the owner of the M. Weston Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Centers and developer of the world’s only patented scalp micropigmentation, The Weston System. My system is a one-session only lifetime application.