Which surgeon would be the best for my case?

Nekk5

Hi, I need a good surgeon to fix my hairline. I lowered my hairline with my second surgery, but had poor growth on some spots. So, I would like to choose good surgeon in Europe. Ideal price would be up to 4 euros per graft. Which one do you suggest and how many grafts do you think I need?

20171011_181005.jpg 20171011_181055.jpg 20171011_181101.jpg 20171011_181111.jpg

You're very fortunate that with your blond hair and fair skin, you have a very low colour contrast between hair and scalp. This makes your HT look better than it is, and what it is isn't a disaster at all. Would be interesting to see your before photos to see where you started.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

1400 for the first + 1100 for the second procedure for the hairline and temple points, but as you can see the growth of the second procedure is poor and some older transplants were also damaged in that areas.

Well I did notice that your hair now doesn't look as good as it does in the photos on your other forum thread. It does look like less density. It's strange as your result looked complete after the first procedure.

If you have lost transplanted hairs, which you definitely appear to have, then that's puzzling. This is rare but does happen and it isn't possible for any surgeon to predict that it would happen. It is possible that the same thing would occur if you went for surgery with another doctor. I'm not saying it would, but you must keep that in mind.

That is the thing that I tried to solve. I did not want the clinic to repair it, but I wanted to find a reason why my transplants had poor growth at some spots and why above that spots older were lost. Immediately after the surgery I had bleeding from some grafts (which did not grow) . Nurse promised that everything is all right, that she solved the problem and that she would inform a doctor that there was a problem, but she didn't do that. At the end another doctor from clinic said that the possible options are that nurses gave me too much anesthesia which contains adrenaline which was bad for my blood vessels and for my grafts. I asked for additional anesthesia without knowing that it could cause a problem on that spots(because I felt pain during procedure on that areas were growth is poor/ hair is lost) and nurses gave it to me without asking a doctor who were at another room. So that could be the reason why damage is made. It's only a shame that I lost some donor hair, price per graft is so low in my country so I didn't lost any money, but I could save some donor hair. I hope a good surgeon will make it look good.

how long ago did you have the transplant

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) Sept 1996

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com'>https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) February 1998

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

2475 grafts FUT Dr Mohammed Humayun Mohmand (Pakistan)

27th January 2009

http://www.hti.com.pk

3550 Total Grafts (3000 rear donor area & 400 from beard and 150 breast area) FUE & PRP Treatment with Dr Emrah Cinik (ISHRS), Istanbul, Turkey. 10th October 2017

http://www.emrahcinik.com/

My Blog & Hair loss website story:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1123

That is the thing that I tried to solve. I did not want the clinic to repair it, but I wanted to find a reason why my transplants had poor growth at some spots and why above that spots older were lost. Immediately after the surgery I had bleeding from some grafts (which did not grow) . Nurse promised that everything is all right, that she solved the problem and that she would inform a doctor that there was a problem, but she didn't do that. At the end another doctor from clinic said that the possible options are that nurses gave me too much anesthesia which contains adrenaline which was bad for my blood vessels and for my grafts. I asked for additional anesthesia without knowing that it could cause a problem on that spots(because I felt pain during procedure on that areas were growth is poor/ hair is lost) and nurses gave it to me without asking a doctor who were at another room. So that could be the reason why damage is made. It's only a shame that I lost some donor hair, price per graft is so low in my country so I didn't lost any money, but I could save some donor hair. I hope a good surgeon will make it look good.

Second Hair Transplant generally takes same time period as first hair transplant has taken for the growth to become noticeable. After all they have to get into the characteristics of native hair, so variation in time period for the results is quite possible.

Local anaesthesia administrator should be a person who has proper knowledge of basic cardiac life support (BCLS) to apply or instill local anaesthesia for the required purpose. Maintaining the numbing effect of the applied anesthesia is also mandatory or holds same importance as the initial injection for the numbness has which is applied before the beginning of the surgery. Pain relieving medicines for few days after the surgery would have been better option instead of overdose of anesthesia. Comfort of the patient should be among the priority list of the surgery. But patient's life should not be at risk(Overdose of anesthesia) for the sake of patient's comfort. To know more regarding Hair Transplant and why it didn't prove fruitful for you? you can take free consultation @ (promotional link removed by moderator)

Edited by David - Moderator