28 Help - Graft Numbers?

Hey Guys,

I've been monitoring my situation over then last year and my hair loss has progressed, especially within the temporal regions.

I am thinking of getting a minor BY albeit a very conservative one. I've never had a NW1 hairline even since I was young and tbh is rather keep it 'rounded' I just want to take the visual appearance of it being somewhat disjointed away.

Could someone please advise me what you think in terms of grafts numbers for my current state? I know it's determined by things such as hair characteristic (of which nine is fine) etc. I don't wear my hair up or with a quiff, I tend to just let it hang or swoop it to the side - if hairstyle has an effect upon the outcome?

I have attached some pics, thanks in advance guys.

Cheers,

Jay

The pics aren't showing. Do you want to try again?

One of the benefits of having an HT is getting back styling options you lost, and often HT patients want to style their hair upwards in such a way that the newly transplanted hairline is visible. But not always. If your preferred style is more brushed to the side then I think, in general, that is a style that doesn't require quite as high density.

The bottom line is, when you consult with HT surgeons, make your style preference known so they can factor this into their graft estimation.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com