Booked with Dr Erdogan in November don't want to shave head

Hello I am 30 years old I am travelling to Instanbul in a November for a hair transplant with Dr Erdogan.

Every picture I've seen of his work the patients head has been shaved, as mine is only hairline work I'm wondering if it is possible just to shave the front? I've grown my hair long enough on top to brush it forward to cover the surgery.

Asmed prices are 2.5 Euro per graft and 3 euro per graft for non shaven.

I am willing to shave the front part that is thinning but don't think it's nesscessary to shave the rest.

Do you think I'll be charged for normal FUE or unshaven?

I really don't want to shave the top as I want to hide the procedure.

Thanks a lot

IMG_1325.thumb.jpg.fc848d84da74a61b0cb44b71e6fd83dd.jpg

IMG_1327.thumb.jpg.7d53441e290472857e67b6fb5d91e760.jpg

IMG_1315.thumb.jpg.34a1fe0ed457305b3be1e6ca4e774e5f.jpg

IMG_1316.thumb.jpg.451f4f2e19b055f8fcf890b3ec3d9c05.jpg

To be honest, I think you need to contact the doctor or the clinic to ask if shaving of the head is required. That's something that you should be talking to the clinic about before you book the surgery especially if it is an absolute requirement for you. In my opinion, shaving of the head makes things look and heal cleaner and quicker however, I also know that if you have a lot of natural hair, it's easier to disguise a hair transplant with hair surrounding the hair transplant. To be honest, you should really contact the clinic ASAP and ask them and talk to them about it and find out if they will work with you.

Best wishes,

Bill