Advice for best results after transplant?

Hey guys after two unsuccessful hair transplants with dr. Wesley Hall in Reno, Nevada, I finally had the courage and finances to have a third one done but this time by Dr. Diep in San Jose.

My first two transplants had little to no growth, severe pitting, wide donor scar, and terrible results. I'm hoping that third times a charm and this time everything works out great. I am two days postop after having 2022 grafts put into my hairline using the FUT method.

I am following the instructions provided to me by Dr. Diep postop but would also like to hear advice or suggestions from other hair transplant recipients who might have other great ideas or recommendations for the postop process. Anything helps even words of encouragement. As you can imagine after two failed hair transplants sometimes I think that maybe I'm the 5% that simply doesn't grow.

Let's hear your ideas on how to achieve the best results after this procedure.

Attached are pictures of my Head post op from Diep. There is a small trail of blood on one side but I'm unable to clean that area until the fourth day according to my postop instructions.

#hopefull

IMG_1764.thumb.jpg.a2d846b5a8c8e013b1b06adb1addf667.jpg

IMG_1766.thumb.jpg.52e8b3e1937ee6c2aab42357294e50eb.jpg

IMG_1761.thumb.jpg.f60b6e0eb3f40225fc6e8cfc23146860.jpg