Hair Transplant decision

Hello,

Am from India and my hair loss is at norwood 4 level currently. I have been planning for a hair transplant since a long time and came to know about the surgeons through this forum. I had shortlisted Dr.Pradeep Sethi and Dr.Radha as per the experiences posted by members here and I have decided to go for the transplant with Dr.Pradeep Sethi at Eugenix. Most probably this month.

Just wanted to get advise on my decision from the experienced members here. Would be glad if you can enlighten me on any precautions that I need to take.

How much research have you done?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 1 month later...
Guest austin123
Hello,

Am from India and my hair loss is at norwood 4 level currently. I have been planning for a hair transplant since a long time and came to know about the surgeons through this forum. I had shortlisted Dr.Pradeep Sethi and Dr.Radha as per the experiences posted by members here and I have decided to go for the transplant with Dr.Pradeep Sethi at Eugenix. Most probably this month.

Just wanted to get advise on my decision from the experienced members here. Would be glad if you can enlighten me on any precautions that I need to take.

Hi, Good decision don't worried about hair transplantation hair transplant is one of the best way to get your hair back and became younger again. So I advise you to go for FUE hair transplant because FUE hair transplant is the best technique used for hair transplantation. It is starless and painless technique in this technique hair follicles are removed from Donner area and transplanted in to the recipient area.

In India hair transplant cost in Chandigarh is affordable. you can also get hair transplant in Chandigarh in low budget.