recomondations for transplant surgery

Hello,

I'm looking at different transplant options (bosley, etc.) and I'm wondering if anybody has heard of any particular medical group, doctor where they of know very positive experiences.

Also, what about going to a country where the procedure is cheaper like Brazil or Thailand.

I'd like to hear of both positive experiences as well as nightmares to be aware of.

Thanks!!!!!!!

louie38,

Welcome to our forum community.

If you haven't looked through our sites and resources yet, I encourage you to look around. The "find" feature is also very helpful in finding anything from answers to specific questions or surgical experiences (good or bad) and photos from a particular doctor. Of course, you are also free to start your own topic like this one.

This community recommends hair transplants surgeons based on high standards set by its Publishers who are also patients and leading hair transplant surgeons in the field with a proven record of excellent results. To see a list of all surgeons we recommend, click here. To see how we recommend hair transplant surgeons, click here.

You are encouraged to research all physicians you are considering.

Feel free to browse thousands of hair transplant photos on our website and a multitude of before, surgical, and after photos posted by patients and clinics on this forum.

Best wishes,

Bill