Did some basic research and looking for your opinion

Hi, I am early 30s male with Norwood scale 3, looking for HT in India. I have been talking to doctors since more than a year since my cousin got a HT. I am willing to go outside India but good doctors like Dr Path are way more expensive and I felt do not justify the cost-quality trade-off.

I have talked to Dr Bhatti, Dr Madhu and Dr Radha. I am looking forward to talk to Dr Sethi soon since I have read a lot about him on the website here.

Here is my understanding -

Dr Bhatti - There is no shortage of the results which Dr Bhatti can produce but after thorough research I am of the opinion that FUT is better than FUE. Dr Bhatti's results have been above average and I am encouraged to do with him, I would still prefer to get a strip done. If there is no options for FUT then FUE with Dr Bhatti

Dr Madhu - I am looking for a very hands-on doctor so I ruled out Dr Madhu. I haven't seen any recent results from him on the site, I wonder why!

Dr Radha - I find her very professional. The results are neat and good. But like many have expressed it takes time to communicate with her on emails.

Dr Sethi - Can someone with first hand experience share their opinion on how Dr Sethi is. Apart from the results, I am looking for why they chose Dr Sethi.

Also, are their any doctors outside India who can do it at costs close to Indian doctors? How do they compare?

Edited by tootsie2
for clarity

• 1 month later...

So have you choosen a surgeon yet? I am in the process of and hence curious.

Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man - there's your diamond in the rough.

3444 Strip Grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187543-1-st-hair-transplant-strip-surgery-dr-radha-rani-complete-dossier.html

My Androgenic Alopecia Scrapbook

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188027-hair-wars-may-follicles-you.html

Hi,

If you are considering going abroad for your transplant then Dr. Path is the best and the most affordable doctor compared to going to Canada or US. Only country where the costs are close to India is turkey, you may find good docs over there but be careful. Dr. Sethi has got very good reviews when it comes to FUE almost comparable to Dr. Bhatti but If you are leaning towards FUT then you can consider Dr. Suneet Soni and Dr. Mayank Singh apart from Dr. Radha(no doubt she is one among top). Both docs are delivering impressive results.

All the best.

Wish