Approximately How Many Grafts Is This?

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance if this question is irrelevant.

This is a picture of Diego Simione Atletico Madrid's Manager.

As you can see he was a diffuse thinner but now has an amazing head of hair.

Just wondering with his situation approximately how many grafts was needed to give him this amazing head of hair he has now?

Before:

LKrLcYI.jpg

WUSiKgX.jpg

After:

TMJl50l.jpg

V5vM9Jm.jpg

There is absolutely no way anyone can tell based on pictures like that how many grafts were used during a hair transplant. Besides, how do we know that he's not using some kind of concealer and that he actually even had hair transplant surgery? The photos are not very revealing and the "after" photos only show pictures showing his hairline and not the top of his scalp.

If you are considering hair transplant surgery, I think it might be better to discuss your own situation, post your own photos and discuss what elite surgeons recommended by this community can do for you.

Best wishes,

Bill

There is absolutely no way anyone can tell based on pictures like that how many grafts were used during a hair transplant. Besides, how do we know that he's not using some kind of concealer and that he actually even had hair transplant surgery? The photos are not very revealing and the "after" photos only show pictures showing his hairline and not the top of his scalp.

If you are considering hair transplant surgery, I think it might be better to discuss your own situation, post your own photos and discuss what elite surgeons recommended by this community can do for you.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thank you very much for your reply Bill!

Wow can concealers actually do that? Never thought of it before to be honest. Though him being a football manager his hair lodd kind of looks like telogen effivulim since his hairline hasn't been affected.

I am desperately looking some experiences with beautytravel24. Found on internet this clinic and looking to book hair transplant. Can any share his experience with the clinic.

I am bit concerned as i cannot find any review about the client.

I agree with Bill; I'm not 100% sure this can be conclusively attributed to hair transplant surgery. Looks like this individual has hair loss that resembles more of of the diffuse, central, spreading "female pattern" hair loss. I'd probably put him around a Ludwig II using the scale below:

ludwig.gif

Sometimes people with this type of pattern respond well to things like finasteride/minoxidil. So it could be something like this with concealing/enhancing methods like Bill described above.

If you were going to try and restore something like that surgically, one would probably want to skip over the immediate hairline region and fill as much of the frontal, mid-scalp, and vertex as possible. The entire thing would easily be 4,000+ grafts (and likely more) based upon his hair type and the area needed.

But, again, I'm still not 100% convinced this is an HT.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I agree with Bill; I'm not 100% sure this can be conclusively attributed to hair transplant surgery. Looks like this individual has hair loss that resembles more of of the diffuse, central, spreading "female pattern" hair loss. I'd probably put him around a Ludwig II using the scale below:

ludwig.gif

Sometimes people with this type of pattern respond well to things like finasteride/minoxidil. So it could be something like this with concealing/enhancing methods like Bill described above.

If you were going to try and restore something like that surgically, one would probably want to skip over the immediate hairline region and fill as much of the frontal, mid-scalp, and vertex as possible. The entire thing would easily be 4,000+ grafts (and likely more) based upon his hair type and the area needed.

But, again, I'm still not 100% convinced this is an HT.

Thank you so much for your time doctor. My hair problem is like him as well except only and only under sunlight. Even when my hair is wet I'm ok but under direct sunlight with a guard 5 haircut my scalp is quite visible.

I did have anorexia a while back and ever since then I started shedding a lot. Can't go to a dermatologist due to the costs. Do you think it could be chronic TE?

Chronic telogen effluvium? Seems unlikely to me. If you share some images, I may be able to offer more insight.

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

It seems to me that any difference between the photos is due to hair length and camera angle. Those things make a massive difference. And yeah, concealers can make a huge difference. I've never used them myself, and I have no idea if this guy uses them, but I've seen what they can do and it's night and day.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Chronic telogen effluvium? Seems unlikely to me. If you share some images, I may be able to offer more insight.

Apology for the delay in getting back to you Doctor. I was away for a while. Anyways would it be possible for me to pm you the pictures?

Apology for the delay in getting back to you Doctor. I was away for a while. Anyways would it be possible for me to pm you the pictures?

Certainly.