Around 2,300 grafts with Dr. Diep

6-month update

I feel good so far regarding the growth. It's still in the beginning stages as the hair is still growing out patchy, but I can tell the new recipient hair has been going through its natural shedding cycle and beginning to curl like the rest of my hair. (As long as I see a white bulb at the end of the follicle I'm good)

I submitted a couple of pictures to give you a good idea of the density as is now with the patchy growth, and also a few others for how I style it when I go out. Hoping to see more growth as I reach 10 months, and more density around the temples.

efqrnk.jpg

2q1cq43.jpg

e064r6.jpg

28jwlk4.jpg

2ik36li.jpg

m9t5lj.jpg

Also, thanks HTsoon!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good, but if you cut your hair short, then your density will not be as good. I too had a procedure done with this Doctor, and I got horrible results, poor planing, not enough grafts, and $11 an hour technicians working on my head.

Screenshot_20171010-164917.jpg.8917644b8aedbace61b1c017ad57bf87.jpg

Screenshot_20171010-165009.jpg.be85cafae52dded14892924401960d64.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hey Everyone,

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while, but I'm currently a little past 10 months post-fue w/ Dr. Diep. The first four pictures show my hair, currently. The last three are pre-op to give you an idea of where I was at.

Also, I have noticed a lot of people on this forum who are seeking "perfect" density or perfect results. Unfortunately, no doctor will ever be able to achieve that type of density, and some of the patients' doctor's choose to "highlight" have had multiple HT procedures, if not several. I am extremely fortunate to have curly hair that can create the illusion of full density, but I don't want people to believe my result will be similar to yours.

Hbf8khs.jpg

oyS6BqR.jpg

h2eR5Ih.jpg

Jg4E5PK.jpg

NcTmtVV.jpg

2NKfKqy.jpg

QdygMap.jpg

Regimen:

Finasteride Daily 1.25

Biotin 5,000 mcg taken every day (Certified Organic Brand)

Edited by Oscarito