SMP clinic in Michigan

Hi all first post here.

Any advice greatly welcomed

Does anyone have experience or knowledge of SMP clinics in Michigan, closer to Flint the better.

I was somewhat leaning towards tricopigmentation so a clinic with experience in that would be great.

Any particularly outstanding technicians you can advise?

Many thanks in advance

Mark:)

The closest two clinics to MI that use Beauty Medical-certified Tricopigmentation (true temporary SMP) are mine (Ahead Ink in New Jersey), or Shapiro Medical in Minnesota. Ive actually had a few clients from MI who would probably be willing to share their experience with you. Nicole is the technician at Shapiro and she is a fantastic option as well.

Edited by hairthere
  • Thanks 1

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

The closest two clinics to MI that use Beauty Medical-certified Tricopigmentation (true temporary SMP) are mine (Ahead Ink in New Jersey), or Shapiro Medical in Minnesota. Ive actually had a few clients from MI who would probably be willing to share their experience with you. Nicole is the technician at Shapiro and she is a fantastic option as well.

Can you please tell me the benefit of temporary over permanent? Are temp options priced the same?

• Like 1