Dezire clinic HT results after 1 year (3200 Grafts by FUE Technique)

Hello, Nitin here. I just want to share my happiness with all the forum members after undergoing hair transplant from Dezire clinic. I did my FUE Hair transplant around 1 year back. I chose Dr. Prashant for my hair transplant after reading reviews in this forum. I am thankful to this forum for guiding and help me to take my decision to undergo hair transplant procedure. I used to read forum members post to get the real facts about the hair transplant techniques and the results. Now I have completely different look and my persona has changed completely. I got my lost hairs back with natural looking hair line.

I had done 3200 grafts in one day session in the month of march 2016. Dr. Prashant has done decent job on my hair. I am quite satisfied with the whole experience & results of Hair transplants done at Dezire Clinic.

These are my pictures taken before hair transplant procedure.

1-min.JPG.c107f51c18e833d190f0140b8d398ab5.JPG

2-min.JPG.bac2fad1c4e03128472027e3863064df.JPG

3-min.JPG.0a3bf6449f9b0bafd239d14c07448a22.JPG

5-min.thumb.jpg.59c8c970f372d0766cd65ccca776fdc6.jpg

7-min.thumb.jpg.40b8495e98b3a1b51dc514db8729a432.jpg

8-min.thumb.JPG.1955ccd549dcdfa1ae22d70aca516de0.JPG

Hello, Thank you for sharing your photos and result. I am unable to see close up photo of your frontal hairline like putting hand on your hair and pulling back so that i can see distance between one hair to second hair 2- i want to see any pitting or tenting effect on scalp 3- I also want to see placement technique of grafts 4- There is no photo after extraction of graft so that members can see punch size used for extraction in donor area.

- However from these pictures results seem good. However to assess doctor expertise and skill we need more photos.

• 2 weeks later...

hi nitin

after seeing and comparing your previous pictures , you seems to have changed your look completely. looking younger and completely changed personality .

you have proved that hair is a part of personality and once a person get back his hair back it will improve his confidence , looks and complete personality

another good results from this doctor