Looking for an FUE doctor in Los Angeles or Las Vegas

ihavehair

Looking for a good reputable FUE doctor in LA or Vegas. Researching online there are so many doctors now and some are these one-stop-shop plastic surgery centers (that I want to avoid like the plague). Also looking for FUE costs... I've seen $3.50 to $6 per graft. Appreciate it.

Who do you see doing FUE for $3.50 per graft? That sounds alarming to me as it is a labor intensive process, they likely are using the NeoGraft, which is not a top tier mechanized graft extraction device, it's one usually hocked to the one-stop-shop plastic surgeons you're trying to avoid.

You live in the LA area or in Vegas? Because nearby Arizona, and Oregon have some worthwhile doctors to check out.

I can vouch for Dr. Gabel in Portland, flew from Texas for him, and if you're in Vegas or LA that's even closer.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Welcome! If you haven't already done so, I suggest checking out our interactive map. Here you can search for recommended hair transplant surgeons in the geographic areas of your choice.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website