HairHungary (P?TER VANCS? / BAL?ZS SIMON) anyone?

gabe

Hey Forum! First-time poster, long-time lurker, long-time looking at my Norwood VI head in the mirror :(

I've been contacting some of the top surgeons recommended in the forum (Villnow, Feriduni, Lorenzo) via email, and been told I'm not a transplant candidate. I had had personal consultations in a couple of places (Harley St. in London, Swiss Luxury Clinic in Zurich) and they did give me quotations... so I wonder whether the pictures I send them give them the wrong impression, or if the clinics I've visited in person aren't as strict with the requirements.

Anyway. I have a friend from Hungary whose brother got a FUE transplant with HairHungary (Hair transplant Clinic - HairHungary). Apparently it went well but not fantastic (lost some of the hair - but I don't have a lot of details). The prices are pretty low when compared to other places, so maybe it's worth it even with, say, a 50% success rate?

Searched the forum here and I can't find a single reference to the clinic or the doctors... so I was wondering if anyone had run into them before, or if something on the website seems off?

Let me get this straight, ~ You contacted top notch recommended surgeons about your hair, and then a 'friend's brother' got a cut rate deal that didn't go so well with a place that you can't find anything about, and you would be willing to go that route even if you got 50% growth?

I say go for it.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Hahaha, it sounds really bad when you say it like that :) I'm also in touch with Erdogan at Asmed, which has comparable prices and a great reputation.

The thing is 100% success at $X per graft is (kind of) comparable to 50% success at $X/2 per graft, so I'm not completely writing them off. Of course I'd go with one of the top surgeons if they hadn't rejected my case :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm from Budapest and had my first FUE surgery at this clinic.

Although my surgery was performed by the other doctor, I would not recommend them.

My HT turned out a half success/half failure and they were far from professional.

Don't waste your precious grafts mate get yourself a great doctor.

Cheers,